1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2. You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or one single End Product for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free (No fee is paid by the end user to access the End Product. The End Product is not sold. No fee is paid to subscribe to a service that includes the End Product).
3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
For example: the item is a flyer and the end product is the final flyer customized with your content.
For example: the item is a ui graphic and the end product is a website.
4. You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
For example: You can license a flyer template, include your own photos, modify the layout and get it printed to promote your event.
7. You can’t Sell (Sell, license, sub-license or distribute for any type of fee or charge) the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)
8. You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
9. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
Examples of “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” applications: website builders, “create your own” slideshow apps, and e-card generators.
10. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
13. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
14. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
16. Items that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These Items are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
17. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
19. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item (Asset Junkie) and you.